ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Ex-Redskins GM reportedly blames firing  (อ่าน 139 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Ex-Redskins GM reportedly blames firing
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 15:42:58 น. »
There Dion Waiters Jersey  has been mostly radio silence from the Scot McCloughan side of things as it relates to his split with the , and the team has put a plug in any major leaks at this point (after an initial surge of them), with .Theres still a firm belief that dysfunction abounds in Washington, and Networks Michael Robinson, who was drafted by McCloughan with the and apparently remains a close friend of McCloughans, shed some new light on the situation .Robinson relayed that he spoke with McCloughan on Wednesday over the phone and McCloughan said he believed he was fired because of a pride thing with Allen (presumably over who was getting credit for the Redskins rare back-to-back years of succe s).He knew the players loved him, and he started feeling the hate from Bruce Allen right around, well, hes been feeling it, but when they didnt let him speak to reporters at the Senior Bowl, he said to him that was his last  Danny Green Jersey straw, and he knew that he was on his way out, . He said it was after a draft meeting, after the combine, Bruce called him up to his office and was just like, Nobody likes you in this building. Nobody wants you here. And Scot was like, Well, I gue s Im out of here.  Additionally, Robinson said McCloughan refuted any notion that he has a drinking problem -- unnamed Redskins sources told the during the turmoil that McCloughan had been drinking on the job -- and that he hasnt touched a drink in a while.He said, Mike, I dont have an i sue right now drinking, Elgin Baylor Jersey  Robinson said. I havent touched a drink in a while. But of course they wouldnt let me say it because they silenced me., a highly unorthodox move by a pretty unorthodox franchise, and hasnt yet been able to tell his side of things.  By all accounts there isnt any singular person at fault here, but , and its hard not  J.R. Smith Jersey to wonder if this isnt another silly game of D.C. power politics being applied to a football front office.Its also not hard to wonder if McCloughans silence doesnt directly relate to the terms of his departure and/or his contract, with any disparaging remarks -- or simply any public remarks -- potentially setting the stage for i sues with compensation or some sort of severance pay.Moving forward, the drama will focus on who replaces McCloughan, and the Redskins , which included  as a po sible GM candidate Alfonzo McKinnie Jersey .  But there are other i sues to face as well, including the long-term status of quarterback , who  in the front office. Which is to say we probably havent heard the end of the drama with Washingtons football team.

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ