ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Cam Newton learned from Super Bowl fallo  (อ่าน 131 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Cam Newton learned from Super Bowl fallo
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 16:53:58 น. »
Cam Newton's storybook season Kendall Graveman Jersey  ended abruptly at Super Bowl 50 against a tenacious Broncos defense. The Panthers' quarterback was harried, hurried and hit for most of the evening, and the nadir came when he chose not to dive on a fumble late in the game, leading some media folks to .Then there was that . A sullen Newton lasted two-and-a-half minutes before abruptly leaving, which only added fuel to the hot-take fire that was already raging.But now, four months later, Newton has had time to reflect on a great season that ended terribly."I don't need to see the pre s conference for me to understand the grief or backlash I got from it," Newton told WFNZ's "The Mac Attack Mike Fiers Jersey " show during a Thursday appearance (via ). "I'm admitting I learned from it, and that's the first step. ...  "I'm not saying what I did was right. I'm not saying what I did was wrong. I just want people to see it from my vantage point. I've learned from it. No doubt."To be fair, Newton had just lost the biggest game of his life, and he was devastated. It's the rare job in which you are judged on your performance so immediately and publicly, and are expected to comport yourself like a stodgy CEO at the monthly board meeting. Newton, who was 26 at the time, also may have been le s than pleased to listen to the Broncos celebrate while trying to answer questions about why the Panthers lost.THIS is why Cam walked out (listen to what's being said in the background).  r1n (@bmweezy13) And while Newton doesn't need us making  Marcus Semien Jersey excuses from him, he also maintains that the goal isn't to become a better loser.  "Why would I do that?" he said. "I'm born to win. ... If I could no longer play this sport no more, I could no longer have the influence I do have, I want people to realize, be a winner ... master your craft. You don't live to just be mediocre. I've set standards extremely high for myself that I expect to live up to. I'm not going to nuke them because, 'Oh, you've got to learn how to do this or do that.'"He's also not making any guarantees that he'll behave differently if a  Matt Joyce Jersey similar situation arises in the future."I can't honestly answer that question until I'm put in that position again," he said. "I have to remind people, don't judge nothing if you have never been in that situation. Ever. You can't sit up here and judge a man or judge a woman for doing something and you can't put yourself  Catfish Hunter Jersey in their shoes."  Newton's request sounds reasonable on the surface but wholly implausible in reality. Good or bad, we live in a world where everyone has an opinion and an outlet for sharing that opinion with the world. But Newton still has three months until the regular season; for now he's more concerned about weighing in on the , and working out the kinds on his .

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ