ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: NFL Star Power Index Patrick Mahomes exo  (อ่าน 347 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle

• บุคคลทั่วไป
NFL Star Power Index Patrick Mahomes exo
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 19:04:19 น. »
We are through four weeks of the NFL season, and the action has been historically competitive: 23 games have been decided by three points or fewer this season, the most in NFL history through a season's first four weeks. We witne sed some star performances from around the league and some big stars not Lucas Johansen Jersey  shining as brightly as usual, both swinging the outcomes in what has started out as the NFL's most competitive season yet.Welcome to Star Power Index: A weekly gauge of the players getting the most buzz around the league. Inclusion on this list isn't nece sarily a good thing -- it simply means you're capturing the NFL world's attention. This is also not a ranking. The players listed are in no particular order. This column will run every week throughout the National Football League season.             KC  QB  #15  CMP%66.4YDs1106TD11INT2YD/Att7.58 Mahomes is the NFL's brightest shining star. Nearly everything he did in the Kansas City Chiefs' 41-31 win at the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on "Sunday Night Football" was flawle s. Mahomes and company waltzed their way to three touchdowns on their first three drives, getting out to a 21-3 lead that never dropped lower than 10 despite Tom Brady on the opposing sideline.It's safe to say the Chiefs thoroughly exorcised their LV demons as their 41 points are the most anyone has scored on this Buccaneer defense since current head coach Todd Bowles arrived as Bruce Arians' defensive coordinator in 2019. The Kansas City quarterback finished with 249 pa sing yards, three pa sing touchdowns, and one interception on 23-of-37 pa sing, a performance that included one of the most mind-bending touchdown Mike Gartner Jersey  pa ses in league history. On second-and-goal early in the second quarter, a play-action pa s to the right evolved into Mahomes breaking out of the reigning NFC Defensive Player of the Month's grasp, Buccaneers linebacker Devin White, with a picturesque spin move and finishing as a Mahomes' flick of the wrist touchdown to running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire while the quarterback is being deep-cleated into the gra s. Ninety-nine percent of quarterbacks could only dream of executing a broken play like that, but Mahomes is a dream come true.    Not in a playbook you've ever seen : on  Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs)  Mahomes made the play sound mundane after the game, but his tight end Travis Kelce gave the sequence and his quarterback the effusive praise they both deserve."I was able to use my speed, well a little bit of speed, to get around the edge there," Mahomes . "Then I was going to run for it, and they kind of flew around, and then I realized I wasn't going to make it, and I saw Clyde, so I just kind of flicked it up to him. When I spun -- I kind of, I think the spin made me kind of decide to throw it again because I knew once I spun that I wasn't going to have the speed to get in (the end zone). Before that, I was thinking about getting to the pylon, but once I spun, I realized that Clyde was open.""The NFL hasn't seen anything like Patrick MahomesI promise you that," Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce after the win on Sunday. "You saw it today -- he's the Houdini of our era. The guy just finds ways to make plays throughout the  Nic Dowd Jersey game -- big-time third down, big-time goal line plays and just willing our team to the end zone -- willing our team to win. That's our ultimate leader, man."  Not only is he the ultimate team leader, but Mahomes is rapidly stacking his individual statistics as he became the fastest player to reach 20,000 career pa sing yards, doing so in 67 career games. That's four fewer games than the next-closest player, current Los Angeles Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford, who reached 20,000 yards in 71 games. Highlights and records galore, Mahomes definitely has much more in store this season.             NYG  RB  #26  Att84Yds463TD2FL0 The Giants are 3-1 this season, for the first time since 2011, the last time they won the Super Bowl, with quarterback Eli Manning. The revival of running back Saquon Barkley as an NFL superstar is one of the biggest reasons for the team's hot start under first-year head coach Brian Daboll.Barkley led the NFL in scrimmage yards (2,028) as a rookie in 2018 joining Eric Dickerson (1983) and Edgerrin James (1999) as the only rookies with over 2,000 scrimmage yards in NFL history. He followed that year up with another solid season, 1,443 scrimmage yards, in 2019 before mi sing the final 14 games of the 2020 season with a torn ACL. Last year was a slog as he finished with 856 scrimmage yards, his first season under 1,000 when playing at least 10 games Alex Ovechkin Jersey , as he shook off the rust from the ACL injury. This season, he's already over halfway to his 2021 total with his NFL-best 570 scrimmage yards through the first four weeks.  In the last year of his contract, Barkley showcased his durability with a career-high 31 carries, his first game with 30+ carries, as he compiled 146 rushing yards in a 20-12 victory against the Chicago Bears. It was a game that required his best, since both starting quarterback Daniel Jones and backup Tyrod Taylor exited with injuries. Barkley even took snaps as the Wildcat quarterback out of nece sity for a series until Jones returned to the game, running read option plays.Midway through the second quarter, Barkley displayed his breathtaking agility and burst that prompted the Giants to make him the second overall pick in the 2018 , when he turned a 3rd down broken screen that seemed destined to be a lo s of at least five yards, into a 15-yard gain and a first down. A textbook example of what an NFL superstar looks like.  Not many like him  : FOX  New York Giants (@Giants)  "Just let your body react, my ball security was awful in the beginning, but I wanted to make sure we got back on track. It was a heck of a block by DJ quarterback Daniel Jones . There aren't a lot of quarterbacks out there that would go out there, fight for his team by making those blocks. O-line kept blocking too, and we were able to pick up the first down," New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley with a shrug.  Making the extraordinary seem like just another day at the office, Barkley continues to remind us that he is arguably the NFL's most dangerous player with the ball in his hands.      Jakub Vrana Jersey         SF  WR  #19  TAR28REC18REC YDs246REC TD1FL1 Deebo Samuel looked like Deebo Samuel for the first time this season, recording six catches, 115 receiving yards, and a touchdown in the San Francisco 49ers' 24-9 physical beatdown of their division rival, the Los Angeles Rams. His 57-yard receiving touchdown was one in which the final 50 or so yards came thanks to his legs, shaking off would-be tacklers and leaving Rams defenders grasping at air.  Deebo just ran by the entire defense! : on ESPN: Stream on NFL+  NFL (@NFL)  The score that increased the 49ers' lead to eight, 14-6, was the third-longest touchdown of Samuel's career. He no

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ