ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Week 8 NFL best bets Lions find a team t  (อ่าน 313 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Week 8 NFL best bets Lions find a team t
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 18:49:30 น. »
So far so good. Another strong week, brings us to 12-5 on the season. No terrible weeks yet. Not trying to overextend anything. Slow and steady and calculated wins the race.I'm not going too crazy this week, either. The bye is now firmly in play. We are seeing some ma sive point differentials in these games and some wild trends. More huge spreads. More teams that look as if they are in for a long, long season.But these three stand out for me:   Latest Odds: Detroit Delano Hill Jersey  Lions +3            Full disclosure -- I love this as a moneyline play. The Lions are overdue for a win, they play with pa sion and emotion and they have endured several improbable lo ses  Duane Brown Jersey at home. Dan Campbell's offensive staff has some i sues but his program looks better than Nick Sirianni's and it will show on Sunday.The Lions can run the ball and control the game with Deandre Swift. They can get some pa s rush with four. That's all they will need against an Eagles team that has almost nothing going for it right now. Losing is crushing and Philly's defense is leaking all over the place. My fear betting against the Eagles is that they will backdoor cover most weeks; but here I am getting points. And I don't even think I will need them.     Latest Odds: Houston Texans +16.5            Yeah, it's a huge number but the Texans are beyond cooked. Every veteran who hasn't been dealt wishes he was. They have an overwhelmed QB and just gave their lead back away. Even when they play well for a while -- like they did with a hot start last week -- a collapse surely follows.They aren't playing with the same zeal they C. J. Prosise Jersey  were to start the season. Not close. They have ma sive i sues on both sides of the ball and no answers for . Mathew Stafford will pad his MVP credentials and is good for three sacks and this will end up as lopsided as the Texans' lo s was last to Arizona, no matter how it starts.     Latest Odds: Indianapolis Colts -3            The Titans have run some gauntlet. Wild win over Buffalo in a back-and-forth  Steve Largent Jersey and grueling affair. Absolutely crushed the from the first snap last week in a blowout win. Riding high.But the schedule has been a bear and they are due for regre sion and this is a Colts team that can get as physical as they can. Indy can dictate on the ground and is playing good ball and the Colts understand the challenge of facing . The Colts are turning their season around and are better than their record and they got back and is turning into a thing and is playing great ball and this Titans O-line has been ravaged at times this year.Colts know they need a win here to make a push for the division title. And they'll get it by a field goal or Chris Carson Jersey  more.

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ