ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: NFL Week 2 Picks Against the Spread Trus  (อ่าน 78 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle

• บุคคลทั่วไป
NFL Week 2 Picks Against the Spread Trus
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 16:30:42 น. »
Last week I forced the on Thursday night and this week I wanted to force the against the . Maybe I'll learn my le son about betting against home teams on Thursday night by some time next century.At any rate, this is a weird week, because we're trying to steer clear of Week 1 overreactions. What we saw in the first week is not often reality -- the blasted the and the tied the , while the manhandled the . The results are not nece sarily going to simply be the same. In fact, most of them will be different. Football is fickle!Anyway, holler at me on Twitter if you love or hate these and let's stay warm after a nice Week 1 outing that saw us go 4-1. All lines are locked on Wednesday for the SuperContest.If you want more analysis for your picks against the spread, make sure and , our NFL podcast.   Pittsburgh Joel Eriksson Ek Kids Jersey  Steelers (-4) vs. Kansas City ChiefsThe Chiefs are a darling after their big Week 1 output in ' debut as a full-time starter. They were explosive and enthralling, and that means they're going to be a little overvalued. But they're not  Gabriel Dumont Men Jersey overvalued on this line, right? Instead it seems too obvious to take Kansas City. But I'm zigging here for a couple of reasons. One, the Steelers are a much better team at home. Two, the Steelers won't do a bunch of dumb stuff to cost themselves points like the Chargers. And three, while Andy Reid might be a better coach than Mike Tomlin, Tomlin's managed to dominate the Chiefs with Reid there when he has a healthy . Ben was back at practice Friday and should be a full go for Sunday's tilt on CBS. (+3) at Surprised at the number of people who like the Cowboys in this spot, although hating on Dallas is definitely an overreaction type of situation I suppose. My biggest concern is the Cowboys just looked terrible in a very specific spot, on the interior of their offensive line, where a lack of showed up in a very big way. The Giants have a strength on the interior, thanks to the presence of and rookie B.J. Hill. They should be able to get sufficient pre sure up the middle to wreck day, and a lack of receiving options will let the Giants keep this close and ultimately win the game. I expect a big outing from both and as well.   (+7) vs. Los Angeles ChargesGrip your nose as hard as humanly po sible and pinch, then pull Eric Fehr Kids Jersey  the trigger on the Bills. This didn't feel good and it might feel even worse come Sunday at about 1:30 p.m. ET when has lobbed a pair of touchdowns to . On the other hand, betting against the Chargers in September has proven to be a profitable enterprise, and this is hardly a favorable situation for them. Los Angeles is traveling acro s the country to play in a bad spot. Buffalo went 5-2-1 against the spread at home last year, including straight up wins as big underdogs over the Chiefs and . They went 6-2 straight up at home last year, with their only lo ses coming to the and Saints, a couple of decent teams.Denver Broncos (-6) vs. This is as much a bet against the Raiders as it is for the Broncos. Oakland put everything on the line against the in the first week of the season and could still only hang for three quarters at home in primetime. Denver is not as good as the Rams -- not even close, really -- but the defense might be better. The pa s rushing combo of and will create i sues for Oakland's protection (which was surprisingly good against the Rams' nasty defensive line), and it's hard to see the Raiders receivers getting open against Matt Dumba Men Jersey  the Broncos cornerbacks. Jon Gruden already used the "throw it to and " gameplan once -- we'll see if it can work a second time. Oakland's defense is coming off a short week and will be playing at altitude -- this could be a breakout game coming.New Orleans Saints (-8.5) vs. Cleveland BrownsI really struggled with who to take in this final spot -- I wanted to go with the or the depending on ' status, but we don't know enough about whether the Packers' quarterback will play to make it a worthwhile play. I don't want +7 but I also don Mikko Koivu Men Jersey 't want the Vikings -7 on the road against Rodgers after seeing what he did to the last week. So instead I'm going to bet against Hue Jackson, who got his team amped up for a matchup against the Steelers at home but now has to travel on the road against a angry Saints squad that's mad about losing to the Buccaneers and in Week 1. The Saints are a big favorite, but went 5-3 last year against the spread, winning those games by an average of 10.2 points per game.  2018 record 4-14-19-6-1 9-7-1

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ