ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Justin Fields says hes on board with Bea  (อ่าน 77 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Justin Fields says hes on board with Bea
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 15:40:03 น. »
There is no quarterback controversy in coach Matt Nagy recently made that clear when he said that -- barring an injury or an unforeseen circumstance -- when the Bears face the in Week 1.That  Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot Jersey means that rookie will begin his career as a backup. And while he surely wants to play, Fields said he will embrace whatever role he is asked to execute."If I don't believe in it, it's not going to work out," on Thursday, via ESPN's Jeff Dickerson. "My job is strictly to get better and be the best quarterback I can be and hope my team wins. That's what I'm going to do whether it's starting, whether it's sitting, I'm going to do whatever is going to help us win."Upon signing with the Bears in free agency, Dalton said that one of the main reasons why he signed with Chicago was the a surance that he would be the team's starting quarterback. After signing on to be backup for the 2021 season, Dalton was determined to land a starting job after leading the to five consecutive postseason berths from 2011-15.  Instead of being standoffish toward his young teammate, Dalton has become a mentor for Fields, who was 12 years old when Dalton made his debut."He's talked to me a lot," Fields said of Dalton, who played well in relief of Prescott during his only season with the . "I actually went to dinner with him and his wife. I mean, Andy and Nick, they've been awesome, probably bigger  Wilson Chandler Jersey than you guys even know. Andy has just completely taken me under his wing. Any question that I have for him, he's going to answer, even when I'm throwing. I think there was one day after OTAs, I was throwing extra after practice and he stayed out there specifically to see maybe what I was doing wrong. He was just trying to help me out.  "I've been in a situation like this before, and all I did was get better. So I feel like you can control what you can control and come to work every day with a positive attitude and a want to get better, then there's no stopping you. I think when that time comes, when I do get my opportunity, then I just would like to be ready for that moment."Dalton being named the starter does not appear to be any type of indictment on Fields, as Nagy has offered glowing reviews of his young quarterback during the Bears' spring practices. Specifically, Nagy has touted Fields' deep throws and his competitivene s."(Fields) has that mentality of rip your heart out," , via Adam Jahns of The Athletic. "And so there were a couple DeAndre Jordan Jersey  of plays in there  and not just (one specific day) but other days  where these quarterbacks are staying aggre sive."  Fields has also shown the ability to make the nece sary -- and correct -- pre-snap adjustments. Nagy praised Fields' quick understanding of the Bears' personnel and offensive formations."What he does is he sits back there with (QB coach John DeFilippo) when Andy is running  Chris Chiozza Jersey the show," Nagy said. "He's back there repeating every word and he's flipping it and he's going through in his mind how to call the play  like he's in the huddle."Fields' competitive spirit was on full display during his final season in Columbus. After the Big Ten initially ruled to cancel the season due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Fields that played a significant role in the conference ultimately having a season. Fields then helped lead Ohio State to an undefeated regular season, a Big Ten title, and a Sugar Bowl victory over rival Clemson. Despite suffering an injury to his midsection, Fields stayed in the game and threw six touchdown pa ses, an Ohio State bowl game record. All told, Fields went 22 of 28 for 385 yards while leading the Buckeyes to a 49-28 win.  "Justin is a great quarterback," former Buckeye and current rookie  . "He is versatile. He is accurate. He can make things out of nothing. He is a great leader as well. I don't know why people are down on him. He is just a great player. He has battled through adversity as well; getting hurt, coming back, completing pa ses, throwing touchdowns and making plays to help the team succeed."After having to wait his turn in college (Fields started his college career at Georgia before transferring to Ohio State), Fields will begin his career as a backup. That being said, there's there's no telling when Chicago fans will get their first glimpse of Fields under center in a regular-season game."I know that for everybody, the biggest question, is 'when is that Jordan Bowden Jersey  going to happen?'" earlier this spring. "When you move up to draft a quarterback like Justin, everyone's very excited and they want to know when, when, when, and trust me, we all understand that, but we need to make sure that whatever that plan is that we put together, that it's the best thing for the Chicago Bears."

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ