ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: New Giants GM on re-signing Odell Beckha  (อ่าน 82 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle

• บุคคลทั่วไป
New Giants GM on re-signing Odell Beckha
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 13:46:21 น. »
The are a team in flux after  in December, but now that , their future is beginning to take shape.On Friday, Gettleman met with reporters and addre sed the future of players like and . He didn't make any guarantees, but he indicated that he wanted to re-sign Beckham and didn't rule out keeping Manning around for another season.Let's start with Beckham,  and is entering . When Gettleman was asked about re-signing Beckham, "It makes a lot of  Jalen Rose Jersey sense, doesn't it?" Gettleman said, per ESPN. "You know former Giants general manager Ernie Accorsi told me something a long time ago. Don't quit on talent. Don't quit on talent."  Over the summer, Beckham said that he, which could Dominique Funchess Jersey  complicate matters. There's no doubt that Beckham is one of the game's best receivers. Since he entered the in 2014, . His 94.1 receiving yards per game is . The Giants would be foolish to let Beckham leave, but that doesn't mean they'll be keen to give him the most lucrative contract in NFL history. Maybe For what it's worth, Gettleman said he wasn't bothered by  between Beckham and cornerback in 2015. Gettleman was the Panthers' GM at the time."I have no idea what was going on in Odell's head in that game. I have no idea why all that happened," he said. "I would want to sit down with Odell and say, 'Why?' The bottom line is shame Tom Brady Jersey  on me if I have any preconceived notion about guys as people because there is no way in God's green earth, I don't know these guys. Shame on me if I do. Everyone is going to get a fair shake. Believe it."  As for Manning, Gettleman didn't offer nearly as much information, but he indicated that there's a very real chance he will keep Manning around in 2018."Listen, Eli has won a lot of games. He's a great competitor," he said. "He's very intelligent. He and I are going to talk, and, if what I saw in Philadelphia was not a mirage -- and I don't believe it was -- then we'll just  Chris Wormley Jersey keep moving."In the game Gettleman cited, Manning threw for 434 yards and three touchdowns. Manning hasn't been at his best all season long, but he's been saddled with a subpar supporting cast and of course, he's never really been a superstar  Chris Evans Jersey in the regular season. He's always been a durable quarterback who's capable of getting hot during the playoffs.  A quarterback like that still holds value, but considering the overall state of the Giants (bad), how high they'll pick in the draft (), and what Manning is owed next year ( ), they might want to move on to someone younger and cheaper.

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ