ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Surprise NFL Draft scenarios that could  (อ่าน 99 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Surprise NFL Draft scenarios that could
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 17:47:33 น. »
It's finally here! Draft week is finally here!Welcome to the Monday edition of the Pick Six newsletter, where we will be kicking off draft week in style. We've been counting down to the draft for so long that I was starting to think maybe the postponed it without telling anyone. That seems like something they would do. However, that is not the case and the draft will be kicking off Thursday, which means this newsletter is going to be jam-packed with draft content for the rest of the week. We'll have so many mock drafts that our mock drafts will have mock drafts, and we'll make sure to include as many rumors as humanly po sible. As always, here's your weekly reminder to tell all your friends to sign up for the newsletter. All you have to do is .   1. Today's show: Monday Mailbag!During the NFL offseason, we like to spice things up each week on the Andre Ethier Jersey  Pick Six podcast by adding a listener mailbag every Monday.Our mailbag episodes are pretty simple: We read listener questions during the show and then answer as many of those questions as po sible. Questions can be about literally anything. I mean, I'm pretty sure there was one time when someone asked if I'm a dog-person or cat-person, so if we'll answer that question, trust me when I say we'll answer almost anything. (And I hate to admit this, but I'm a cat guy.)  Anyway, if you want to submit a question, all you have to do is go to Apple Podcasts ( ) and leave a five-star review that includes your question.Here's one question that Will Brinson and I answered in today's mailbag. (Ryan Wilson wasn't on the show because we had to give him the day off because as our senior draft analyst, he'll be working 127 hours over the next five days.)Q: Who do you think the should take during the draft? Do you think the Titans should trade up to try to get Matt Corral?  A:You know Titans fans are getting desperate when they're asking me what their team should do with their first-round pick. If I'm a Titans fan, I almost want them to trade out of the first-round because of how bad they've been with first-round picks over the past few years. Three of Tenne see's last six first-round picks aren't even on the team anymore! That list includes (2017), (2018) and (2020).If I'm the Titans, one thing I'm not going to do this year is take a quarterback. I think I give at least one more year and see how things play out from there.Although they won't nece sarily need a QB, the Titans do have a lot of needs and since they're  Justin Turner Jersey picking at the backend of the first-round (26th overall), I think they should just take the best available player. Ideally for the Titans, that player would be an offensive lineman like Kenyon Green (Texas A&M) or Zion Johnson (Boston College). The Titans could also stand to take a wide receiver or a cornerback.  Based on all of their needs, I want to say that it would be almost impo sible for them to make a bad pick here, but this is the Titans we're talking about, so it's definitely po sible.Anyway, to listen to the rest of the mailbag, . You . 2. appear to have narrowed their options down to four players for the top pickWith just three days to go until the start of the , we're in the heart of smokescreen season when even the smokescreens can be smokescreens. What I think I'm trying to say here is that you shouldn't believe anything you read this Alex Verdugo Jersey  week unle s you wrote it yourself, and even then, I'd be skeptical.  One team that could be blowing a lot of smoke over the next few days is the Jacksonville Jaguars. The Jags hold the first pick in the draft, and right now, no one really seems to know what they're going to do. That's important to keep in mind, because if the Jags make a surprise pick, that will have a trickle-down effect.So what are the Jaguars thinking right now? Let's find out.They've narrowed their options down to four players. Jaguars general manager Trent Baalke said Friday that the team has . You'd think with the draft so close that the Jags would have already decided who to take, but apparently, that's not the case. "The pick doesn't have to be made today, so there's no sense in forcing it right now, Baalke said, . "We've got plenty of time. We're ahead of last year's schedule in terms of preparation. We've worked hard to get there. The decision doesn't have to be made right now, so why make it?" That has to be a smokescreen, right? Baalke knows exactly who the Jags are taking, right? There's no way the Jags haven't made up  Hyun-Jin Ryu Jersey their mind this close to the draft, right? If I was a Jags fan, I'd be nervous.Four players the Jags could be looking at. Although Baalke didn't reveal the four players Jacksonville is considering, the Jags have been closely linked to four players over the past few weeks: Aidan Hutchinson, Travon Walker, Ikem Ekwonu, and Evan Neal. I'm gue sing those four players are likely the ones on Jacksonville's list right now.Odds for first pick undergo a major change. For the past two weeks, Aidan Hutchinson was the odds-on favorite to be selected with the first-overall pick, but that's no longer the case. According , Walker is the new favorite as of Monday morning. There's been a lot of speculation that Walker is going to go with the top pick, and although it's SMOKESCREEN season, I'm starting to believe it might actually happen.Jags won't be trading. One thing that won't be happening with the first-overall pick is a trade. Baalke revealed Friday that he , which actually makes sense this year. There's no "can't mi s" prospect at the top of the draft, so there's no reason for any team to mortgage its future by making a monstrous trade to move up to the No. 1 overall spot.What this all means is that the Jags will be staying put at No. 1 overall, and they have until 8:10 p.m. ET on Thursday to figure out who they're going to take. 3. Mock draft with a twist: Here's what teams 'should' doIf you only read one mock draft today, you're going to want to  David Price Jersey make sure it's the one that was just released by Pete Prisco. For the most part, all mock drafts are basically the same, but Prisco has decided to add a twist to his: Pete's mock is based on what teams , not what everyone thinks they're going to do.  So how does this work? I'll let Prisco explain: "It's my chance to play GM. Rather than trying to figure out who teams will take, I plug in guys I think they should take. Usually, it differs from the mocks and the actual draft. This one is no different. If you are looking for Liberty quarterback Malik Willis in this mock, you won't find him. I just don't think he's a first-round talent."Prisco thought was underrated in 2020, and this year, he thinks Kenny Pickett and Desmond Ridder are the two best quarterbacks in the draft.With that in mind, let's check out the top-15 picks in Prisco's who-they-should take mock.  1. Jaguars:OL Evan Neal (Alabam

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ