ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: NFL Week 3 odds picks TV schedule Cardin  (อ่าน 89 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle

• บุคคลทั่วไป
NFL Week 3 odds picks TV schedule Cardin
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 17:34:18 น. »
There's always such a big difference between Week 1 and Week 2 of the NFL season. Even though we know we shouldn't, we put stock into each team's performance in the season opener and think we will get something similar the following Sunday. It almost never works out that way.The followed up an impre sive Week 1 performance by getting blown out by the at home, the took a big step backwards during their primetime lo s to the and the pulled off a victory against the . There were surprises in Week 2 and there are sure to be more on the way in Week 3.We saw some noteworthy injuries this past  Tommy Pham Jersey week as well, especially when it came to the quarterback position. , is  and . Those three players were the stars of their respective teams, and their absences will surely be felt moving forward.We have some interesting lines to examine this week, so let's jump into it.  Cincinnati Bengals at Sunday, 1 p.m. ET (CBS)Point spread: Bills -6The Bills have started the season 2-0 for the first time since 2014. No one is picking them to win the Super Bowl, but you have to admit that they have a decent squad. They played two subpar teams so far, and they get their third in the Bengals this Sunday. First-year head coach Zac Taylor has the Bengals' offense looking much better. is second in the in pa sing yards with 729, and wide receiver III leads the NFL with 270 receiving yards. Where the problem lies with Cincinnati is their defense -- specifically their run defense. Last week against the 49ers, the Bengals gave up 259 rushing yards, which allowed San Francisco to run away with a 41-17 victory. The Bills have racked up 279 rushing yards so far this season, and I expect to see that number increase in a big way after Sunday -- even if doesn't play. Buffalo needs to capitalize against le ser teams when they get the chance, which is exactly what they have done so far. The Bills stay undefeated heading into Week 4, as they continue to build momentum before they host the next Sunday.The pick:Bills  Rob Refsnyder Jersey 31-21 over Bengals at New England PatriotsSunday, 1 p.m. (CBS)Point spread: Patriots -23This may be my boldest take this week. No, I'm not picking the Jets to upset the Patriots, but I am picking them to cover 23 points. I picked the Patriots to cover 19 points against the lowly last week, and I was a little nervous in the second half. Thank goodne s for the 20 unanswered points the Patriots scored in the fourth quarter. The point is that Bill Belichick doesn't always blow out teams like he should by 50-plus Denard Span Jersey  points. The Patriots' season doesn't begin until later this year anyway, maybe this will be a boring game and 30 touches help to cover the spread.The pick:Patriots 31-13 over JetsMiami Dolphins at Sunday, 1 p.m. ET (CBS)Point spread: Cowboys -21.5Every week I write about how whoever plays the Dolphins covers the spread, and I'm going to do it again. There's no doubt that this team is the worst in the NFL, and they have had a total of 102 points dropped on them in the first two weeks. Both of those games were played in Miami, which means that we may see a new low this week when it comes to Dolphins football.  The pick:Cowboys 45-7 over DolphinsCarolina Panthers at Sunday, 4:05 p.m. ET (FOX)Point spread: Cardinals -2.5The Cardinals registered a tie in Week 1 and then a lo s in Week 2 -- it's time for Kliff Kingsbury to record his first NFL win. You have to be impre sed with how the Cardinals fared last week against the on the road. Arizona was a double-digit underdog but lost by only six points. pa sed for 349 yards and is currently No. 4 in the NFL in pa sing yards. It's clear that Kingsbury  Chaz Roe Jersey wants to air it out, and he's had reasonable succe s with his rookie quarterback so far. The Panthers will probably be without Newton on Sunday, which has me thinking that the Cardinals have an even better chance to end up in the win column. The Panthers looked really bad in their lo s to the Buccaneers last week on Thursday Night Football. I'm scared the wheels may be falling off the wagon a bit in Carolina.The pick:Cardinals 20-10 over Panthers at Sunday, 8:20 p.m. ET (NBC)Point spread: Rams -3Cool, the Browns got their first win of the season on Monday Night Football against the Jets. New York was mi sing several starters and had to play with their third-string quarterback for most of the game. The Browns  Jose Alvarado Jersey should have won by much more than just 20 points. While it's great that they got into the win column after their embarra sing lo s to the in Week 1, did we really learn anything? Don't put too much stock into the Browns just yet, but they have a chance to prove themselves as a legitimate contender this week against the Rams. This is a home, night game against the defending NFC Champions -- it's very po sible Cleveland shows up and shows out. I'm not betting on that, however. The Rams are a proven team and the Browns are not. Cleveland may get to that level soon, but I'm going to roll with the team who was in the Super Bowl earlier this year. The pick:Rams 35-27 over Browns  Other Week 3 picksTitans 19-12 over  34-14 over  28-17 over Lions 35-30 over Ravens 27-21 over  28-24 over Buccaneers 17-10 over  38-17 over  35-31 over Chargers49ers 34-20 over  27-24 over

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ