ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Mike Zimmer says hit that injured Rodger  (อ่าน 88 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Mike Zimmer says hit that injured Rodger
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 17:31:45 น. »
in Sunday's lo s to the and the will almost certainly be without the 's best quarterback for the rest of the season. Coach Mike McCarthy is moving forward with the other two quarterbacks on his roster -- and -- so about . But the coach did offer his thoughts on whether the hit that injured Rodgers -- courtesy of Vikings linebacker -- was questionable. (You can watch the hit .) "I didn't like the hit. I had a chance to watch it last night on the plane. (Rodgers) is out of the pocket, he's clearly expecting to get hit. To pin him to the ground like  Ferguson Jenkins Jersey that, I felt it was an illegal act," McCarthy said Monday. "To sit here and lose any of your players on something like  Adrian Sampson Jersey that, it doesn't feel very good. Yeah, I didn't like the hit. It was unnece sary. Legal, or whatever you want to put it at  but it was totally unnece sary, in my opinion." One of the newest Packers, linebacker , had tackled many a quarterback but like his coach, .   "A lot of the times we do want to hit the quarterback," Brooks said, via PackersNews.com, "but I think in this situation Aaron had already released the ball as the guy was engaging into him. He could've just laid off on him. Or even if he wanted to go tackle him, he didn't have to drive him into the ground. That's the problem. "I think he did extra. It looked like he hit him, and he just pile-drived him to the ground. When I hit people, I never hit them like that. He put more effort into making sure that he pile-drived him to the ground Blank Jersey , rather than just tackle him." Former Packers linebacker A.J. Hawk, who is also a friend of Rodgers, . "Obviously he had about a step and a half to think about it. I have no problem with him hitting Aaron. I think he should have hit the quarterback. Anybody would in that situation," Hawk said, via Madison.com. "I feel like it was a little mini-pile driver into the ground, and we all know that's what hurts people. "I know by the rule book it's not considered unnece sary roughne s  but he's trying to drive him into the ground, and with an all-star, franchise quarterback, that's a call you normally get."   Vikings coach Mike Zimmer, meanwhile, with Barr's tackle. "We're playing football," Zimmer said Monday, via ESPN.com. "It's unfortunate that he got hurt but I think everything was above board. We're not a dirty football team. We'll never be a  Asdrubal Cabrera Jersey dirty football team as long as I'm here. We're going to play within the rules and sometimes things happen." Here's the NFL's rule on the protections afforded the quarterback when he leaves the pocket. "When the  Ian Gibaut Jersey pa ser goes outside the pocket area and either continues moving without the ball (without attempting to advance the ball as a runner) or throws while on the run, he loses the protection of the one-step rule ... and the protection against a low hit ... but he remains covered by all the other special protections afforded to a pa ser in the pocket, as well as the regular unnece sary roughne s rules applicable to all position players. If the pa ser stops behind the line and clearly establishes a pa sing posture, he will then be covered by all of the special protections for pa sers."

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ