ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Joe Burrow could be out a few more weeks  (อ่าน 124 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Joe Burrow could be out a few more weeks
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 17:28:45 น. »
Welcome to the Monday edition of the Pick Six newsletter!I don't have a favorite week of the preseason, but if I did, it would be this one. After six of months of waiting, we finally get to see the return of every single team and that's because all 32 will be in action this week.For me, watching is like eating a pizza with a cauliflower crust. It's not something I love, but I'm not  Bryan Holaday Jersey going to say no to it. We won't see the starters playing in most of these preseason games, but it's still football, so I'm not going to complain.Anyway, for today's newsletter, we'll be recapping Saturday's Hall of Fame ceremony, plus, we'll be taking a look return timeline, which is looking like it's going to be slightly longer than expected.With that in mind, let's get to the first rundown.As always, here's your weekly reminder to tell all your friends to sign up for the newsletter. All you have to do is .     1. Today's show: Monday MailbagDuring the offseason, we like to spice things up each week on the Pick Six Podcast by adding a listener mailbag every Monday and just because the preseason is here doesn't mean these mailbags will be going away anytime soon. As a matter of fact, we'll be rolling one out every week until the season starts.Our mailbag episodes are pretty simple: We read listener questions during the show and then answer as many of those questions as po sible. Questions can be about literally anything. I mean, I'm pretty sure someone once asked us how many state capitals we could name without using Google. If we'll answer that, trust me when I say that we'll answer almost anything.Anyway, if you want to submit a question, all you have to do is go to Apple Podcasts ( ) and leave a five-star review that includes your question.  Here's one question that Will Brinson and I answered for today's show.Q: Will the go undefeated in the preseason?Normally, we don't answer questions that ask how a specific team might do in the preseason, but we answered today's question about the Ravens because they're the only team in the NFL that has become must-see TV In the preseason.The Ravens have won TWENTY straight preseason games, which is an NFL record and I don't care what you say, their record is more impre sive than Joe DiMaggio's 56-game hitting streak. The Ravens have not lost a preseason game SINCE 2015! If they want to keep their record-setting streak going this year, they're going Christian Yelich Jersey  to have to beat the (Aug. 11), (Aug. 21) and (Aug. 27).Ravens coach John Harbaugh has already announced that is not going to be playing against Tenne see this week, which probably won't end up being a big deal, because the Titans likely won't play very many starters of their own.  I don't like betting on preseason football, but if I do bet on one team over the next few weeks, it will be the Ravens. I think the streak stays intact and Baltimore ends the preseason with a 23-game winning streak.If you want to listen to the rest of the mailbag, . You . Note: I don Miami Marlins Jersey 't actually think the Ravens' streak is more impre sive than DiMaggio's. Please don't send me hate mail for my comment.   2. Recapping the Hall of Fame induction ceremonyThe Pro Football Hall of Fame officially has eight new members following the enshrinement ceremony over the weekend that saw LeRoy Butler, Tony Boselli, Cliff Branch, Sam Mills, Richard Seymour, Bryant Young, Art McNally and Super Bowl-winning coach Dick Vermeil all get inducted.There were plenty of memorable moments during the ceremony and here are a few that stood out:Bryant Young remembers his son. Young could have spent his speech talking about his football career, but instead, he used his time on stage to honor his son Colby, who died of cancer in 2016 at the age of 15. "He didn't fear death as much as the proce s of dying. Would it be painful? Would he be remembered?" Young said. "Colby, you live on in our hearts. We will always speak your name."Richard Seymour makes fun of .Seymour's rookie year with the came in 2001, which just happened to be the season where Brady took over as the starter after an injury to Drew Bledsoe. The Patriots would win three Super Bowls in four years starting in 2001, no thanks to their QB. "We had a young quarterback, but we made it work," Seymour said.Tony Boselli becomes the first player in the Hall of Fame. "There's nothing more important, there's nothing more powerful than the support and love of my family," Boselli said during the ceremony, . "In all its forms throughout my 50 years, is why I'm here today as the first Jacksonville Jaguar to be welcomed as a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame. It's a profound honor."Dick Vermeil thanks anyone and everyone. The Hall of Fame asked everyone to keep their speeches to eight minutes or le s, but clearly, Vermeil didn't get that memo. The former , and coach seemingly thanked everyone he had ever met in his life .For all of the highlights from Canton, be sure to .   3. Predicting the 2023 Hall of Fame cla sWith this year's cla s officially inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame, now seems like a good time to go ahead and take a look at who might be in the cla s of 2023.CBSSports.com's Bryan DeArdo got out his crystal ball so he could tell us who's going to be inducted next year.  Blank Jersey Going through DeArdo's list, there's one thing I definitely noticed and that's that the cla s of 2023 is going to be loaded no matter who gets in.Here's a look at some of the players on DeArdo's list who might get in next year:   . .  . Ken Anderson. Robert Kraft. If you want to see DeArdo's full list of candidates who . 4. Joe Burrow could be out longer than expectedIt's been nearly two weeks since Joe Burrow had his appendix removed and in the time since that operation, the Bengals have given zero hints about when their star quarterback might be able to return to the field. However, we might now have some clarity on the situation thanks to Burrow's dad, Jimmy.During hosted by Bengals radio analyst Dave Lapham, the elder Burrow had some interesting things to say about his son's surgery and recovery timeline.  Here's Jimmy Burrow's Deven Marrero Jersey  take on his son's situation:Burrow might not be ready to practice for a few more weeks.After being asked about Joe's surgery, the elder Burrow said it still might be a few weeks before we see Joe back on the field. "It set him back," Jimmy Burrow said of the surgery. "But he seems to be getting better every day, and hopefully, here in a few weeks we'll be back out on the field." It's not clear what a "few" means here, but if it means four weeks, that's not ideal for the Bengals because it means Burrow wouldn't be back on the field until early September. The Bengals opener against the is on Sept. 11.Burrow's dad says Jo

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ