ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Why Tua Tagovailoa sat alone on the fiel  (อ่าน 83 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Why Tua Tagovailoa sat alone on the fiel
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 16:02:32 น. »
It is finally Tua time in Miami. The put in on Sunday, marking the first round draft pick's National Football League debut.The last time Tagovailoa was in a game, it was with Alabama when suffered a hip injury that left him sidelined for the rest of his college career and raised questions about his readine s  Patrick Sharp Jersey coming into the league. Tagovailoa's recovery was far from easy, so stepping out on the field Sunday was a momentous occasion and a representation of how far he's come in the last year.After the game, No. 1 wanted to take some time and reflect on the playing in his first game.  Jordin Tootoo Men Jersey He soaked up the moment as he sat alone in the middle of the Hard Rock Stadium field.  Tua Tagovailoa went back to the field and hes sitting around the 15-yard-line in full uniform. It looks like hes soaking this moment in. On November 16, 2019, Tua suffered a potentially career-ending injury. On October 18, 2020, he threw his first NFL pa ses.  Cameron Wolfe (@CameronWolfe)  While reflecting, he FaceTimed his parents.Here's what he said about the moment, :  "I think it was a very special moment for me because my parents weren't here, Henri Jokiharju Kids Jersey  so I couldn't really remember where we ended our drive at, so I tried to sit close to where we ended our drive at, and I ended up FaceTiming my parents because they couldn't be here. That's usually how it goes. I usually talk to my parents after the game, and my parents usually never mi s my game. That's what I did, I went out there, and I talked to them. But yeah, that's what that moment was about."While Tua mi sed having his parents there cheering on the accomplishment, he did get quite the reaction from team quarterback , who may have even been more excited than the rookie about the whole thing.  Tua took the field and no one was more pumped about it than Ryan Fitzpatrick, the player that was replaced by the rookie QB.(via Chris Chelios Women Jersey  ) CBS Sports (@CBSSports)  "There's obviously a lot of excitement around him and he's worked really hard. It was fun to see him get in there and complete a few pa ses," Fitzpatrick said of Tagovailoa after the game.  Ryan Fitzpatrick took a moment to celebrate Tuas debut after the win. ( )  NFLonCBS (@NFLonCBS)  Tagovailoa was appreciative of the love from his fellow teammates, specifically Fitzpatrick."Just be out there with my teammates, being my first Nick Schmaltz Jersey  time, and getting the support and love from them, I think that was super awesome. You have a 16-year vet like 'Fitz' who has no animosity towards it, as well, who's just been supportive the entire time," Tagovailoa said.  The Dolphins now head into a bye week with their 3-3 record standing at second place in the AFC East, behind the . They will return on November 1 to host the .

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ